You can use the form below to cancel
your Ad-Free or Email Forwarding account. Cancellation of service requires a
month notice under the terms of our Service
Agreement which all Members have agreed to when establishing their
Please follow these instructions
carefully to avoid delays.
- All fields in RED are required
- Enter your Username in Section 1
below. For Domain Forwarding accounts, your Username is your domain
name (without "www").
- Choose your desired cancellation date
in Section 2. There are 2
- 1 Month From Today. Cancellation of service requires
a minimum of one month's notice as agreed.
- Next Expiry Date. If the
account has more than 1 month left to run, it be cancelled on its
next expiry date instead.
- Choose your Security Verification
Method in section 3. There are 2 security procedures that will
help us verify that you are authorised to deal with this account:
- Invoice Number. You will find
this number on the original invoice you received when you opened
- Password. You can retrieve
your password by clicking on the "Forgot your password?"
link at http://www.forwardingweb.com
- Click on the "Submit Request"
Please contact our Customer Service Team
if you need help with this process.