|25 Cent Web Hosting at BudgetHostingWeb
NEED A WEBSITE? BudgetHostingWeb offers low cost, reliable Web hosting from 25 cents per month. Instant Account Setup! No Ads. Free Wordpress Upgrade.
Use an existing domain or register one FREE OF CHARGE as part of your web hosting order!
SET UP URL FORWARDING
Please follow these instructions
carefully to avoid delays.
If your domain name is registered and managed by our
Network, you can use this form
to move your domain
name to our nameservers and set up URL Forwarding
for your domain.
If you only want to make changes to an existing ForwardingWeb account, please log
Our free URL Forwarding service covers its costs by displaying one NavBar or
banner on its members' pages. Advertising revenue covers the substantial
financial costs of providing this free service. If you don't want any
banners, you can upgrade to Ad-free Forwarding by selecting this option
|Please be very careful to enter your DNS changes accurately!
If you make a mistake, your email and web services may become unavailable and it will take some
time to correct the error.
Also, please be aware there are 2 possible problems with URL Forwarding:
- Some web hosts actively block this type of forwarding so it won't work with them.
- Some hosts like Google Sites don't like cloaked forwarding but will work with uncloaked forwarding.
Therefore URL Forwarding is usually not the best method to use. If in doubt, please check
with your web host before submitting this form.
- All fields in RED are required
- Your domain name(s) must be registered at our Network.
- Enter the Domain Name in Section 1
below. Make sure you include your domain extension. For example: yourname.com
- Enter your Destination URL in Section 2. This is the web address where you
want your domain to be forwarded.
- Choose your Ad Format in Section 2. There are 8 different Formats, so you're
sure to find one that suits your site. Click
here for details.
- Enter your Domain Password in Section
3. This is the number on the invoice you received when you
originally registered your domain and is required to verify your
here if you have lost your Domain Password.
- Enter your name and email address in
- Finally, when you are certain that
all details are correct, click on the "Submit Request"
Please contact our Customer Service Team
if you need help with this process.